Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Recommend a good store with wallpaper

Recommend a good store with wallpaper

I stumbled upon this incredible "Tiger and Peacock Peel and Stick Wallpaper" from California Wallpaper, and I'm seriously considering giving my bedroom a wild makeover. But here's the thing: my bedroom is quite small, and I'm afraid that such a bold and striking design might make it look even tinier. What do you guys think

First off, that tiger wallpaper peel and stick looks like an absolute showstopper! I totally get your dilemma about the size of your bedroom, but you know what they say - go big or go home! As for peel and stick wallpapers, I recently used one in my guest bathroom, and it was a breeze to install! No need to hire anyone, just peel and stick it yourself. The process was surprisingly quick, and I had fun doing it. Plus, if you ever decide to change it up in the future, they are usually easy to remove without any damage. Now, about durability, it's been about a year since I put up mine, and it still looks as good as new! I've had no issues with peeling or fading. However, I can't vouch specifically for the "Tiger and Peacock Peel and Stick Wallpaper" since I haven't used that exact design. But California Wallpaper generally has great quality products, so I think you'll be satisfied.